If you are involved in modern business, then you know just how essential email has become. Many people are so obsessed with staying in the know when it comes to work that they check their email religiously.
We aren’t saying that is necessary. But it is important to have an email service provider (ESP) that can help you maintain communications both within your company and with your clients. That’s why it is so important to choose the right ESP.
Here’s what you need to know to navigate the ESP waters:
An ESP is essential if you want to be able to communicate with your customers and clients. This professional operation differs from traditional emails such as Gmail or Yahoo by providing certain safeguards that help you from being classified as spam, or junk mail. Essentially, an ESP helps to send out bulk emails to your customer base while also doing the following:
- Making sure you are legally following the guidelines governing spam to prevent you from being classified as such;
- Guaranteeing that your emails are authentic and from your organization to show that you are not taking part in a phishing scam;
- Allowing customers to subscribe or unsubscribe from your mailing lists while updating your list as you go;
- Keeping your server from being blacklisted by other email clients;
- Allowing you the flexibility to customize your marketing campaigns to reach a certain segment of your customer database;
- Protecting your email address books from being hacked and your customer list from being stolen;
- Providing data to help see how well e-mail campaigns are going; and
- Offering assistance with marketing campaigns.
Picking Your ESP: Ask The Right Questions
Ultimately, when picking an ESP, you want to ensure that your service can provide you with all of these items. It is essential to sit down and talk with an ESP representative and ask them pointedly how they will achieve each of these points for your business. This is necessary to determine if that ESP is the right fit for your company.
We keep your website running efficiently, so you don’t have to. We offer flexible hosting service packages starting at $10.00 per month. With several packages to choose from that will accommodate your specific business needs. Find out more about us our web hosting at https://denversbestwebhosting.com/. If you need help with building a custom, optimized website, visit our other site: https://qsoftdesigns.com/. We specialize in helping the little guy, small businesses, with their online presence.